Monday, April 26, 2010

First things first

Hello! I'm assuming you know who I am, if you are reading this. But just in case..
My name is Thea, and I'm a 22 year old Advertising student at the University of Florida. I created this blog to chronicle my Study Abroad trip with the College of Journalism and Communications. We will be spending time in Galway and Dublin, Ireland, and in London, England. I am taking two classes while there, both which are specific to my major. The entire trip is for about a month - from May 3 to May 31.

As expected, I am incredibly excited! But I am also quite nervous as I had a rough first semester at UF and have been a bit overwhelmed by things recently. I am trying to get organized so I can be as stress free as possible while traveling, but we'll see how that works out. Life is just going so fast, it's hard to keep up with!

I am half way moved back home so I've got loads of laundry staring me down, among other menial tasks, so I must be headed off. My apologies for such a dry first post!

I leave in six days, so just be patient; good things await the patient reader. :)

Farewell for now,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment